Sole LCB Upright Bike
available for orders up to $1,000.00 Learn More
- Bluetooth Compatible: Yes
- Standard Programs: 6
- Custom Programs: 2
- Heart Programs: 2
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible (chest strap not included)
- Cooling Fans: Yes
- Sound System: Yes
- Workout Display: 10.1″ TFT LCD
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Resistance: EMS 1 – 40 Levels
- Flywheel Weight: 14KG
- Adjustable Seat: Yes; Fore-Aft & Up-Down
- User Weight Capacity: 159KG
- Domestic Warranty: Lifetime* frame & brake, 5 years parts, 1 year labour
- Commercial Warranty (>8 hours per day): 1 year parts
The most comfortable upright bike on the market
- Integrated technology provides real-time workout data to monitor progress
Smooth transitions when navigating between different resistance levels
Bright, easy to read display
10 different pre-set programs for all levels of fitness
Bluetooth technology enables fast syncing of fitness data
Optional wireless chest strap provides accurate real-time measurements (chest strap not included)
Magnetic resistance enables smoothest transitions between resistance levels
Adjustable Seating – Allows a user to move up and down, forward and backward on the seat. Because all users differ in height it’s important to have the freedom of finding that perfect comfort level during a workout.
Display – Easy console viewing prevents workout frustrations. Displaying workout info on a large screen is vital for meeting workout goals. Easy viewing means less distractions and more achievement.
Frame – A strong durable frame is vital for Commercial bikes. Heavy Steel tubing along with aluminum shroud makes the Sole bikes indestructible but light and manageable. Two wheels upfront make moving the bike easy and convenient.
Commercial – Is meant for 8 hours of use (or less) per day. Environments such as police and fire stations, apartment complexes and non-due paying gyms.
- Magnetic Resistance – Our whisper quiet resistance gives users a smooth transition in between resistance levels, all while maintaining an extremely quiet workout. Allowing users to worry less about fitness equipment noise, and focusing more on reaching fitness goals.