Official UFC Prize Pack Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are for all entrants who enter the ‘Official UFC Prize Pack’ Promotion (“Promotion”). Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The “Promoter” is Boyles Fitness Equipment, located at 13/160 Hartley Rd, Smeaton Grange NSW 2567.
3. Subject to condition, this Promotion is only open to Australian residents of 18 years old or older.
4. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter or any of the tenants or retailers in the Participating Centre or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
5. The promotional period commences at 12.01am AEDT on the 9th of February 2019 and closes at 23.59pm AEDT on the 28th of February 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must:
- Enter/Join (subscribe to) the boylesfitness.com.au email newsletter (online)
- All new ‘Joins’ for this campaign will be placed in the draw for that promotional period, for a chance to win 1 of 5 major prizes.
It is a condition of entering the Promotion that entrants agree for their personal information to be added to the Promoters database and to be used in accordance with the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
7. One entry per person.
- 5 x $500 Official UFC Prize Packs to be won, after the campaign period ends.
- Each prize pack includes: UFC Official Fight Gloves, UFC Sparring Gloves, UFC Hand Wrap, UFC Jump Rope and a UFC Foam Roller.
- Total prize pool value: $2,500
9. DRAW DETAILS
- Prize draw will take place on Friday at 12:00pm AEDT, commencing on the 1st of March, 2019 by an Independent Scrutineer at Boyles Fitness Equipment, 13/160 Hartley Rd, Smeaton Grange NSW 2567.
- The judge’s decision is final. No further correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner need not be present at the draw to be eligible to win.
- The winner must provide suitable identification to the Promoters’ satisfaction to be entitled to redeem their prize. Prize winner will also be required to sign a winners declaration form.
- The winner will be contacted by phone (where possible) and in writing (by email) after the draw has taken place, or directly on Facebook or Instagram.
- The winners names will be published on the Boyles Fitness Equipment Social Media page by the 14th of March, 2019.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
- Please allow up to 21 days for delivery of your prize items.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
10. If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes, a prize draw will be conducted after three months of the original date of the prize being won at the Boyles Fitness Equipment Head office.
11. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
14. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Win game materials are void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
16. At the end of the lottery all existing claims for prizes and entitlements to claims will be met notwithstanding the advertised prize pool has been exceeded.
17. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including contacting Participating Retailers) and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. If this Promotion is interfered with in any or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify an entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the prize.